CLUB SODA MINDFUL DRINKING FESTIVAL GIVES DRY JANUARY A BOOST AHEAD OF ‘TOUGH WEEKEND’
In association with Adnams
Saturday 12th January, from 11am to 6pm
Sunday 13th January from 10am to 5pm
The Truman Brewery, Brick Lane, E1 6QR
Club Soda’s Mindful Drinking Festival
is coming to the Truman Brewery, Brick Lane this January. This is the fifth festival, since launching in 2017, and builds on the success of the summer festivities at Spitalfields Market and Glasgow in October, the first festival to take place outside the capital.
In association with Adnams, the free to attend festival is also part of the Re:Solutions health and wellness events to help you discover what’s new with low and alcohol-free drinks. The two-day event will feature over 60 drink producers and will give Londoners the opportunity to taste the best low and no-alcohol drinks on the scene including craft beers, wines, spirits, lower-sugar sodas, tonics and infusions – perfect for anyone wanting to drink less or going dry this January.
Club Soda is the UK’s Mindful Drinking
Movement. They support individuals to rethink their drinking habits, have built an online guide featuring the best pubs and bars for mindful drinkers, and curate the best alcohol-free drinks at the Mindful Drinking Festivals. Club Soda already has over 25,000
members who are actively changing their drinking habits.
London is at the forefront of the mindful drinking revolution.1.5 million Londoners are already cutting down on their drinking and half a million have gone alcohol-free, Plus, many new drink producers are London based, such as Nirvana,the UK’s first alcohol-free brewery. The festival is expected to attract over 10,000 fans, from the sober curious and parents-to-be, to foodies and fitness fanatics.
Over the two days visitors will get to experience:
- Leading local mixologists and drinks producers showcasing the best alcohol-free drinks
- Tastings with top beer sommelier Jane Peyton and wine sommelier John Downes
- Workshops and talks on mindful drinking, fitness and wellbeing. The host for our motivational stage this year is BBC Radio 2 presenter Janey Lee Grace and speakers already confirmed include television and radio presenter Adrian Chiles, personal fitness trainer Alice Rickard and editor and author of Mindful Drinking: How Cutting Down Can Change Your Life, Rosamund Dean
- Happy Hour Yoga with Movement for Modern Life
- Plus a whole morning dedicated to blogging, including a session led by The Sober Diaries author Clare Pooley
Club Soda founder Laura Willoughby MBE said:
“The Mindful Drinking Movement is growing
fast and our latest festival will be the best yet.
overdoing it at Christmas and New Year, the festival is a great place to discover a new favourite tipple, whether you are on a January health-kick, looking for new flavours or having a baby in 2019.
You don’t have to be doing a dry January to come along, you may just want to swap out a few alcoholic drinks for something a bit healthier. So, whether you’re going sugar-free, on a fitness regime, drinking more mindfully, or going alcohol-free, we think you will find something to hit the spot.”
I'm Aaron Whittington. Im a Food and Drink Writer/Blogger in London. I previously founded a multi genre website called thelivereview.co.uk but wanted to focus one one subject and so my aim for this site is to bring you all the Latest News, Reviews, Updates and More from the world of Food & Drink in London